We gather as a body once a week to pray for the needs of the church. Additional times of prayer are called as needed and as lead by Holy Spirit.
Scripture says, “ For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.” Matthew 18:20
Topics for Corporate Prayer
- Church families – we pray for the needs in our families, for healing, comfort, etc.
- Church Services – we pray for the coming Sunday Service as well as any other regularly scheduled meetings.
- Church Ministries – we pray for each of the varied ministries of the church, Worship Team, Healing Room, Women’s Ministry, Children, Men’s Ministry, etc.
- Special Events – we pray for upcoming meetings with outside guests, i.e. special Healing Room conferences, Women’s Fall Conference, other guest ministry events.
- Church leaders – pray for our pastor, elders, ministry leaders.
- Missions – we pray for the missionaries and outside ministries we support.
- Church community – we pray for the town of West Boylston, for souls to be saved, for Worcester County, for Massachusetts.
- USA – we pray for our state and national leaders and for urgent situations in our nation or in the world.
The meetings start with a time of worship and then people pray out loud for these items or they pray quietly. If someone arrives with a particular need themselves, those gathered will pray for that individual as well. Join us!